Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 30, 2009

    Whip It - Premiere --- Drew Barrymore is AWESOME!

    is it more or does Drew look gorgeous in these pics?!

    The cast itself looks great from Ellen Page to the great Juliette Lewis to legendary actors Marcia Gay Harden and Daniel Stern, to Eve to Landon Pigg and so forth and so forth. Check out the pictures....

    http://movies.yahoo.com/photos/red-carpet/gallery/2091/whip-it-la-premiere#start-over

    Whip It is pretty cool and fun to watch - being a huge fan of Drew since I can remember I wanted to support her and really wanted to love the movie. I definitely would recommend the film to my friends - it was definitely a fun film and there are certain scenes that are just really well done and just outstanding!!