Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 12, 2009

    CMAs last night - who else watched?

    I didn't watch the entire CMAs... knowing that Taylor Swift would dominate the awards, which i'm happy for her and all but some categories should have gone to other performances. Keith Urban got completely snubbed - he definitely deserved an award but I guess it's just nice to be nominated? Speaking of Keith Urban & Nicole Kidman, they simply looked SO happy and completely in love (as they always do). Here are some pics...





    But I did watch every performance and some were disappointing and others were really good and I'm not a huge country fan, but some performances made me want to hear more of their music. Alot of mixed duos; Daughtry & Vince Gil; Kenny Chesney & Dave Matthews... but my Top Performances of last night were:

    Keith Urban, "'Til Summer Comes Around."
    Brad Paisley, "Welcome to the Future."
    Lady Antebellum, "Need You Now."
    Jamey Johnson & Kid Rock, "Between Jennings and Jones."

    So did you watch it? What did you think? Who was your favorite performance?