Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 14, 2010

    Venice & Toronto Film Festivals....

    I've been keeping track and both festivals and half of the movies I've already posted the film trailers such as Easy A, The Town, Conviction, Somewhere, Barney's Version and Trust. I've also seen some additional trailers and will be posting those that look very interesting but thought I'd post some shots of the cast I listed above.

    I really do enjoy this time of year just because it's starts brand new.. new seasons all around! Enjoy these pics for now...

    Somewhere; Starring Stephen Dorff and Elle Fanning. Written & Directed by Sofia Coppola. This film is actually getting great hype and Sofia received the highest praise from Venice Festival.




    The Town; Starring Ben Affleck, Jon Hamm, Rebecca Hall, Jeremy Renner, Chris Cooper and Blake Lively. Co-written & Directed by Ben Affleck
    Receiving some nice reviews...



    Conviction; Starring Sam Rockwell, Hilary Swank, Juliette Lewis, Melissa Leo and Minnie Driver. Directed by Tony Goldwyn

    Barney's Version; Starring Paul Giamatti, Scott Speedman, Rosamund Pike, Rachelle Lefevre and Minnie Driver.


    Trust; Starring Clive Owen, Catherine Keener and Directed by David Schwimmer.


    Easy A; Starring Emma Stone and Penn Badgley.