Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 10, 2011

    Looking forward to 2011!

    Hello all.... hope you all enjoyed your holidays!  I apologize for not posting anything these past two weeks, but was in complete vacation mode - but don't think for one moment I was not reading reviews on films, tv or music or not discovering new trailers or new songs or bands that I'm looking forward to sharing with you guys.

    Also, I'm wrapping my personal top music lists of 2010 and of the decade - can't for you guys to check out the list and please don't be shy, let me know what you think!  Worked real hard on it but have a feeling I probably missed a band or two and even a few great key songs.   So definitely let me know!

    So I'm looking forward to discovering all the great things 2011 will be sharing with us.... cheers to 2011!

    I'll end this post with a quote from Albert Einstein, Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

    No comments: