Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 19, 2011

    Korn - Narcissistic Cannibal (ft. Skrillex and Kill The Noise)

    New video by one of the best groups, Korn and this is coming from their new album, "Path of Totality". Granted heavy metal or nu metal (a mixture of heavy metal and hip hop) aren't on top of my favorite genre of music but Korn for some reason always stood out to me - Jonathan Davis (lead singer) has one of the best voices - something about him and Korn that just got me hooked.

    They were super popular in the mid to late 90s.. check out their classic hits or more like personal favorites, 'Daddy', 'A.D.I.D.A.S.', 'Freak on a Leash', 'Got the Life', and 'Falling Away from Me' and so much more but start with those and let me know what you think of the old and this latest sound!

    No comments: