Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 13, 2010

    Jazmine Sullivan - Holding You Down (Goin' In Circles)

    So I've seen this video several times in the past few months (never heard it on the radio though). I initially didn't want to like it, like it - cause it annoys me with all the sampling... and this song has a few. The great Missy Elliot produced this track and it is a very catchy, fun song and Jazmine's voice is very cool. So i finally decided to post the video - which I also like cause it has a few cameos and its bring the old school hip hop from the 80s which i personally love. What do you guys think?
    Also, check out this link for all the samples on this track.
    http://theurbandaily.com/music/theurbandailystaff2/the-leak-jazmine-sullivan-holding-you-down-going-in-circles/

    No comments: