Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 12, 2010

    linkin' park - 'waiting for the end' new video...

    This new video from linkin' park is pretty amazing... the lyrics are awesome as well. watch the video below and i've added my favorite lines from the song.

    Waiting for the end to come
    Wishing I had strenght to stand
    This is not what I had planned
    It's out of my control

    Flying at the speed of light
    Thoughts were spinning in my head
    So many things were left unsaid
    It's hard to let you go

    I know what it takes to move on
    I know how it feels to lie
    All I wanna do is trade this life for something new
    Holding on to what I haven't got

    Sitting in an empty room
    Trying to forget the past
    This was never meant to last
    I wish it wasn't so


    No comments: