Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 23, 2010

    2010 AMAs

    Last night's AMAs was definitely not the best.... but there were a few good performances!  Also, I have to admit that it was great seeing the awesome Pink and her adorable husband Carey Hart - they seem very excited about the baby.  Check her out singing her single, 'Raise your glass' she was one of my favs!





    Kid Rock of course was cool...he is always so american bad ass - gotta love!!   I'm assuming this will be his second single, "times like these"...


    And lastly, New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys performed snippets of a few songs from both bands respectively.  Songs from new kids on the block made me feel like i was in second grade again.   totally fun!  heehee and backstreet boys are so good with their medleys.... made me wanna see them live.  What did you think?


    Oh yeah, check out my list of best dressed from the show!





    No comments: