Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 11, 2010

    2010 CMAs

    Definitely some great performances last night and of course I will share some of my favorites.... but just want to say i'm happy that Miranda Lambert won 4 awards (nominated for 9) so not too bad and her fiancée Blake Shelton won 2 as well. Also happy that Brad Paisley won entertainer of the year - he has been nominated several times and you would think he had won one already but this was his first time winning this award - even beat out my personal favorite Keith Urban but well deserved - congrats Brad! His acceptance speech had me grab for my tissue box. I really do enjoy music and have a love for it that will probably endure my entire life.

    I will post some outstanding performances and I will also post any fashion that stood out to me as well. The first performance is going to be the oscar winner Gwyneth Paltrow, who is promoting a film called Country Strong and in her first time ever played live in front of an audience and sang the same titled song, 'Country Strong' with Vince Gill. She seemed very nervous but focused and took it very seriously and she did an amazing job - definitely want to see the movie and i'm loving this song; pay attention to the words, you will see why it's so good.

    No comments: