Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 23, 2010

    Eminem ft. Lil Wayne- No Love On SNL!

    So I know, I've been slacking with the posts this week, but 'tis the season and i've been running around shopping and working hard on those final top songs & albums of 2010 and of the decade - will be posting that in a few days or so. However, I finally got to my DVR tonight and got to watch SNL from this past Saturday and was inspired yet again. The music inspiration was two of my favorite rappers, Eminem & Lil Wayne. The first performance was Eminem ft Lil Wayne for No Love. The second round was Eminem singing Won't Back Down and then Lil Wayne followed with 6'7 - which both solo performances was SO good. So I went directly onto you tube to track the videos and share my inspiration of the night... love it! Hope you guys all enjoy this as well....

    No comments: