Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 10, 2010

    Winona Ryder - Elle Magazine

    This has to be one of the women actresses that I have been a fan of since I was a child and I saw her in Heathers & BeetleJuice; then Edward Scissorhands, Dracula and Reality Bites when I was just about to become a teenager... just great films and there are so much more that I have not listed yet.  and hello, her relationship with Johnny Depp was so cool...that they got tattoos to represent each other... so cool!  Not sure if it would be seen that way now, since celebrity couples are all over the place now unlike their time it was more private and the only information we as fans would know is what they allowed to share.  oh the good old days...

    but back to Ryder, she has been pretty out of the whole acting scene... she has done a few acting stints, where feels more like a cameo but its Winona Ryder - so its okay, but I was hoping she would return to take on bigger roles and you can now see her in Black Swan with another actress that I enjoy watching Natalie Portman and another cool chic actress Mila Kunis.   And soon you will see her in the Ron Howard directed film, Dilemma with funny dudes Kevin James, Vince Vaughn and the gorgeous and wonderful actress Jennifer Connelly.   Hopefully this is her second coming into films!

    Until then...check out this article from Elle Magazine and check out the slideshow - I've posted a few pictures that I really liked.

    http://www.elle.com/Pop-Culture/Celebrity-Spotlight/Winona-Ryder-Girl-Resurrected

    For some reason, this shot she looks exactly the same in Autumn in NY... such pretty simplicity - just wonderful! 

    Seductive side of Ryder

    No comments: