Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 2, 2011

    Nirvana - Nevermind.... 20 years later!

    Since the first time I heard, 'Come As You Are' I was hooked on Nirvana and Kurt Cobain.  Yes, I loved 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' but something about Come As You Are... anyway, in September marks the 20th anniversary of when the album Nevermind was released.  And being that I am a HUGE fan still... I will post (or try to post) once a month a song off that album.  Ah, who am I kidding and anything else I want from Nirvana or Kurt Cobain.   Also, for those who didn't know, on February 20th, if Kurt were alive, he would have turned 44....imagine?   So I will post something from the best unplugged album ever, ever.... seriously EVER, MTV Unplugged in New York album.




    Happy Birthday Kurt Cobain ~~ 'I'm so happy 'Cause today I found my friends They're in my head'

    No comments: