Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 29, 2011

    "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2" Trailer 1

    It's bittersweet to say that this is the trailer for the last installment of the phenomenal that is 'Harry Potter'. I got into the films kind of late... my sister was a fan of the books and the films and when she returned home from the movies from watching the second film of the franchise, she told me - you have to watch it. So I rented the first one and loved it! I can't wait to see this final film on the big screen... not sure if I want to see it in 3D, because although I enjoy these movies - they can be dark and at times slightly scary. Regardless, I plan on being there to watch this final Potter film. Which as a person who loves movies, I can't help but feel kind of sad not to see these characters grow up and see what happens when they are fully adults. But on another note, can't help but feel as the actors are also dealing with the bittersweet battle - sad not to see the 'Harry Potter' family, whether it being the other actors, crew, etc., every six months or having this chapter reading 'The End'.... anyone else as excited and emotionally over thinking? (lol)

    No comments: