Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 13, 2011

    Bon Iver - Holocene, music video

    I've heard this song so much in the past two weeks and when I'm running around it always makes me stop cause it's so beautiful, but if I'm really paying attention it just makes me think of sorrow, of those who I miss.  I've also thought, it was beautiful for the reason that it makes me think we have one life and we are all flowing in the wind.  It's an enchanting song, but definitely emotional.    Thats the amazing thing about music - we can interpret however we feel, not necessarily what the artist was exactly feeling or trying to convey.   I'll leave you with the video and some of the lyrics...
    'And at once I knew I was not magnificant
    hulled far from the highway aisle
    And I could see for miles, miles, miles'

    No comments: