Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 3, 2011

    J.Cole, Cole World - The Sideline Story

    So I finally sampled J. Cole's album, which was released last week and these are the few standouts for me.   Just in case, he is the master mind behind 'Who Dat' and he has a new single/video for 'Can't Get Enough' ft. Trey Songz.   The song I posted, 'Lost ones' is a powerful song - pay attention to the words - real strong.    Other songs I would check out is, 'Nobody's Perfect' featuring the powerhouse Missy Elliot and an actual bonus track called, 'Daddy's Little Girl', which again strong lyrics.  One thing I do appreciate is that J.Cole is very hands on with what he decided to release out and he is very in control with this music.  Check them out and let me know what you think?  If you bought the album, Cole World - The Sideline Story, what you think?

    No comments: