Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 22, 2012

    Santigold, disparate youth music video...

    Santigold definitely grabbed my attention a few years back after I heard the great, ‘L.E.S. Artists’, ‘Shove It’ and ‘Lights Out’. Really like her sounds, can definitely tell she has been influenced by different genres of music; 80s music, old school hip hop, new wave, etc. really cool when someone can come up with their own sound!
    Three songs have been released off her upcoming new album (smartly titled), Master of My Make-Believe. So far this song/video is my favorite from what I’ve heard… but I do always change favorites depending on mood and life I guess.
    If you get a chance, please check out these other songs as well, ‘Big Mouth’ and ‘Go’ ft. Karen O from Yeah Yeah Yeahs. The album will be released sometime on April.

    No comments: