Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 13, 2012

    OZ The Great and Powerful... movie trailer.

    Anyone super close to me knows that The Wizard of Oz is one of the best and most enjoyable film for me.  The movie is just one of the most magical films any child should get to see and as an adult appreciate it even more.  I will always have a soft spot for this film so of course when I heard they were going to make this film, sort of a prequel about the great Oz, the great and powerful - I was intrigued.  As they cast actor by actor, I got even more excited... James Franco, Michelle Williams, Mila Kunis and Rachel Weisz and directed by the cool Sam Raimi.  
    The trailer looks pretty cool and I'm still very much intrigued to see this and it is definitely on top of my list for 2013 films.

    No comments: