Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 23, 2012

    Nicole Kidman... V Magazine (Cover & Interview)

    Nicole Kidman has always been very creative and is constantly pushing herself in every role she does.  I have been following her upcoming film, The Paperboy.  Besides Kidman,  the great John Cusack, the cool Matthew McConaughey and the cutie Zac Afron, all star in this film.  I think this is such a talented cast and I can't wait to see this film.




    I saw this cover and read this interview earlier today and after that throughout the day... kept hearing and reading about Kidman being on a cover topless, and all I kept thinking was that she is just having fun and being creative.  There is nothing scandelous about her cover.

    The link below will take you to the interview and lead to the slideshow... taken by one, if not the best and my favorite celebrity photographer, Mario Testino.

    TRUTH OR BARE

    After reading the interview, you will most likely be a little curious to see it, but really check it out and please go watch this film.

    No comments: