Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 20, 2012

    R.I.P. Tony Scott....

    It's very sad to hear that Tony Scott has passed away.   Growing up watching films and having them inspire me everyday was such a magical thing to me and I appreciate it more and more as an adult.  

    Some of of the best films I saw.. included Tony Scott films.  He had such an amazing way of telling stories and the way he showed the chemistry between two people were always top notch.

    He has a very long list of amazing films and TV, but some of my favorite films were...

    True Romance.. written by another talented man, Quentin Taratnino but Tony Scott directed this brilliantly!  

    Domino...  the love story between Domino and Choco was amazing.  "we all fall down"

    and of course, Top Gun...  a classic favorite amongst many.

    Other great directed films, Man on Fire, Enemy of the State, Days of Thunder.  He was also involved in other great projects, Clay Pigeons, Spy Game, In Her Shoes, Tristan and Isolde and TV's The Good Wife

    A VERY sad loss for his family, friends, colleagues and his fans.  Tony Scott once said, 'I think we're lucky because there are very few people in life who get to do what we're doing', but in reality, we were the lucky ones that he was able to share his films with all of us.  I know I consider films to be such a wonderful way of expression and creativity and to watch the amazing work Tony Scott was able to share with me is inspirational.

    Rest in peace and thank you, thank you.

    No comments: