Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 5, 2009

    I Can Feel A Hot One by Manchester Orchestra...great song!

    Manchester Orchestra – “I can feel a hot one”


    I Can Feel A Hot One - Manchester Orchestra


    I could feel a hot one taking me down
    For a moment, I could feel the force
    Fainted to the point of tears
    And you were holding on to make a point
    What's the point?

    I'm but a clean man, stable and alone man
    Make it so I won't have to try
    The faces always stay the same
    So I face the fact that I'm just fine
    I said that I'm just fine

    I remember, head down,
    After you had found out
    Manna is a hell of a drug
    And I need a little more, I think
    Because enough is never quite enough
    What's enough?

    I took it like a grown man crying on the pavement
    Hoping you would show your face
    But I haven't heard a thing you've said
    In at least a couple hundred days
    What'd you say?

    I was in the front seat, shaking it out
    And I was asking if you felt alright
    I never want to hear the truth
    I want to hear your voice, it sounded fine
    My voice, it sounded fine

    I could feel my heartbeat taking me down
    And for the moment, I would sleep alright
    Invading with a selfish fear
    To keep me up another restless night
    Another restless night

    The blood was dry, it was sober
    The feeling of audible cracks
    And I could tell it was over
    From the curtains that hung from your neck

    And I realized that then you were perfect
    And my teeth ripping out of my head
    And it looked like a painting I once knew
    Back when my thoughts weren't entirely intact

    To pray for what I thought were angels
    Ended up being ambulances
    And the Lord showed me dreams of my daughter
    She was crying inside your stomach

    And I felt love again