Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 13, 2009

    "First In Line" by Matthew Mayfield

    I enjoy searching random stuff on youtube and was searching a specific show and came across this song, "First In Line" by Matthew Mayfield. Once I heard it and I realized I had heard it from somewhere so I finally found out.. it played in an episode of Grey's Anatomy sometime in May. I've posted the lyrics below as well..check it out.

    oh one more thing, check out his song, "Dead to You" if you have a chance.


    First In Line - Matthew Mayfield

    Ill run my
    Fingers through
    Your hair tonight
    There’s no one else
    I’m sure of this
    I need you now

    I’ll give you
    All of me
    I’ll make you mine
    If you’ll take me
    And make me
    Your first in line
    Ohh

    I’ve made my
    Home in your
    Heart and your eyes
    You lay your hands
    On my chest and
    You call it home [?]

    Chorus

    I’ll see you
    I’ve kissed you
    Two hours
    I’ll miss you
    I’ll take it
    I’ll make it
    I’ll give you hopes [?]

    I’ll give you all of me
    Ill make you mine
    If you’ll take me
    And you’ll make me
    Your first in line

    Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh oh ohhhh
    Oh ohhh oh ohhh oh ohhhh