Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 16, 2009

    JFK, Jr.


    It’s been ten years since the death of JFK, Jr. and his wife, Carolyn, and her sister, Lauren.

    I remember hearing the news and being completely surprised and very sad. Growing up, when the Kennedy family and legacy would be discussed in the news, my parents would discuss it as well. So I grew up knowing who they are and my mom was and still is a fan of Jackie O and that always stuck with me and I remember when she passed and JFK, Jr. stated how his “mother passed surrounded by her loved ones and her books”. Another image that always stuck by me and for most is the photo during the funeral, JFK, Jr., just a little boy saluting his dad, President JFK.
    It’s a very sad and tragic story.

    One of his friends have published some intimate photos of JFK, Jr. and People Magazine have posted them online and I just wanted to share them.

    http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20291447,00.html