Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 14, 2009

    Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian


    So I finally got to watch the sequel to the enjoyable Night at the Museum… and just like the first one, the second film, Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian was very funny and it’s so difficult to pinpoint which character is my favorite.

    Prior to watching this movie, I heard that Hank Azaria steals every scene he is in and let me tell you he did not disappoint – simply hilarious. When he and the great Ben Stiller interacted – it was undeniably hilarious, pure comedy. Owen Wilson, Robin Williams, Steve Coogan and several more returned to reprise the original characters and then we had some new blood, including Azaria, the lovely Amy Adams, funny men Ricky Gervais and Bill Hader also joined the cast. Wilson and Coogan were wonderful and made me want to watch the original all over again.

    Highlight for me - I especially enjoyed the scenes where they added paintings, pop art and photographs as part of the museum coming to life.

    This is a very enjoyable film and pure fun. You walk away from the theatre feeling good and still laughing from certain scenes and discussing what scene was the best and which character you like the most. This movie is so good and it’s great when films can be watched by adults and children and they will walk away satisfied and with a smile on their face.