Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 21, 2011

    Queens of Dogtown - "Would" (Music Video)

    I know you all know how much I love Showtime's Californication...but damn, this show is always SO good. Anyway, the character Hank Moody's (played by the insanely good David Duchovny) daughter Becca (played by they young but cool Madeleine Martin) joined a band called Queens of Dogtown and in the past few episodes they have played some cover songs - which are awesome. Also, the lead singer is is Zoe Kravitz, yes, thats right the daughter of the great awesome rock star Lenny Kravitz - great voice, just like her daddy. Well, the first video is Queens of Dogtown covering the great alternative rock band Alice in Chains, 'Would' and the second is one of my personal favorite 80s ballad, 'I Remember You' by Skid Row. Skid Row's video used to make me cry everytime and I mean everytime! So here you go... awesome covers!



    No comments: