Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 15, 2011

    Katy Perry - 'The One That Got Away'... Music video.

    I'll be honest here, I'm always kind of reluctant to promote Katy Perry.   I think her songs are very clever and poppy and she has been doing a great thing with her videos to grab attention and they are fun to watch.   However, for me she has the Taylor Swift syndrome - they are good at writing, getting ideas of songs (look at their #s - america & the world enjoys these ladies) but when I hear them at award shows singing live - they lack something.  Anyway, back the point of this post, the video features Diego Luna and its just very cool and at the end of very touching and really liked the Johnny Cash 'You are My Sunshine' song lurking in the background so here is the link to listen to the full audio, http://youtu.be/Ur693_rxQek

    No comments: