Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 11, 2011

    Snow White and The Huntsman -- Teaser Trailer...

    Most people are aware that there are two 'Snow White' films being done right now... and I must admit I'm a little intrigued by both films.  For one, both films are totally different this one, being a little more tough, angrier - I mean Kristen Stewart playing Snow White is rocking an armor suit - does that look like the Snow White I grew up with no, but is it cool to think of Snow White as a kick ass chick - yes, most definitely!   Charlize Theron, who plays the Evil Queen - does an awesome job looking gorgeous while still evil.   Chris Hemsworth is playing The Huntsman and Sam Claflin is playing Prince Charming.   Check out the teaser trailer below... anyone else excited about this film?   I think they are hoping to release this in the summer... so I'll keep you informed as I heard or find anything out.  


    No comments: