Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 15, 2011

    Rihanna - Upcoming new album, 'Talk that Talk'

    Okay, I know everyone loves the first single, 'We Found Love' ft. Calvin Harris and by chance there is someone who does not know the song or seen the video, here you go, http://youtu.be/tg00YEETFzg
    The second single is awesome too, 'You Da One' which I've posted the audio below. I've listened to some additional songs off this album and snippets of others - sounds like another good album. Not sure if it will be as good as Loud, but I definitely hear a few hits on this upcoming album. But I've been known to change minds, depending on continuous hearing, videos or other factors, but the album sounds fun and she sounds great. Songs on the album that I enjoyed, 'talk the talk' ft. jay-z, 'where have you been', 'roc me out' and 'birthday cake'. So get ready 'cause this album is going to be released next week, if not mistaken.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Great song