Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 4, 2012

    Fun. - We Are Young ft. Janelle Monae

    So I saw this video on New Year's Day... pretty fitting in the idea of a new year, new day, new hour, new minute.  below are some of the lyrics.  Also, you might recognize the song... it was on an episode last month... enjoy guys!
    TonightWe are youngso let's set the world on firewe can burn brighterthan the sun

    Carry me home tonightJust carry me home tonightCarry me home tonightJust carry me home tonight

    The world is on my sideI have no reason to runSo will someone come and carry me home tonightThe angels never arrivedbut I can hear the choirso will someone come and carry me home
    Read more: FUN. - WE ARE YOUNG LYRICS http://www.metrolyrics.com/we-are-young-lyrics-fun.html#ixzz1iWXaGoH4
    Copied from MetroLyrics.com 


    No comments: