Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 17, 2012

    Michelle Williams --- Some Like Her Hot Movies + TV: GQ.com

    I just read the interview with Michelle Williams for GQ Magazine.. and I have to admit I must have teared up three times (at least).


    Watching her speak as she accepted her Golden Globe with a calmness and so soft spoken just shows the strength she has. I have to admit I liked her on Dawson's Creek (even though I did not see all seasons) and have really enjoyed her performances in the past few years and obviously really liked Heath Ledger and was very sad when he passed away. I couldn't help but feel for Williams and their daughter Matilda. In the article, she mentions how her daughter won't have her own memories, but she (Williams) will be able to provide memories, stories, things to show her and I have no doubt that Matilda will feel the love from both her parents as Williams seems to be determined to provide a full round life for her and Heath's daughter.
    Some Like Her Hot Movies + TV: GQ.com

    No comments: