Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 3, 2011

    Nicholas Hoult... X-Men: First Class!!!

    I'll give you a little bit of a background... while I was watching and enjoy the movie, A Single Man and thought wow, I know this young blonde handsome guy... and then I finally realized, hey, is that? no, wow?  So I've course, I went onto to my trusty IMDB Iphone app and looked him up and yep, I was right.  He is the boy from the great, funny movie, About A Boy (one of my favorites of Hugh Grant).  How he has grown into such an adorable looking but very cool actor!

    So of course, I was super excited when I had read that he was starring in the upcoming X-Men film.. LOVE, LOVE the X-Men films, just fun and good films and this new one looks like it will add to my enjoyment.  Did you see the cast?  Just great actors all around..really excited about this film.  Watch it this weekend - make it #1!!!!

    Anyway, Black Book Magazine did a nice interview/article on Hoult... the link is below and as always, check out the slideshow... the pics above are two of my favs from the slideshow...enjoy and go watch the movie!!
    http://www.blackbookmag.com/article/rising-star-nicholas-hoult-flexes-his-muscles-in-x-men-first-class/26032/P1

    No comments: