Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 28, 2011

    Shia LaBeouf: Hollywood's Last Bad Boy Cover Stars: Details.com



    This is the second cover that Details Magazine has put the great, young, super talented and cool Shia LaBeouf (that I recall anyway, I think I have the first cover saved somewhere in my library/office). I think he is a talented actor, but I also think that he just has this real normal attitude about life and enjoying all the possibilities. For a young guy, actor who has been in films and has had success - they could be interviewing a totally different guy. What I really like is that he doesn't sound like he has changed much from the first interview. Not in a bad way....but obviously, everyone changes as they get older and through life lessons, but his core seems to be the same. Very honest, up front and real, which I have to admire and I really enjoy his way of thinking. Check our the article and please check out the slideshow... I felt generous so I posted some pics already.

    Shia LaBeouf: Hollywood's Last Bad Boy Cover Stars: Details.com

    Bonus Photos of Shia LaBeouf Cover Stars: Details.com

    No comments: