Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 26, 2011

    R.I.P. Peter Falk

    Another person who I remember watching as a child with my family has passed away this weekend.  Mr. Peter Falk... a.k.a. 'Columbo'  from the hit tv show 'Columbo'.   Such a great humorous show it was... such spunk Falk put into that character, always so fun to watch.   Another favorite of mine to watch with him was the awkwardly funny movie, 'Death by Murder'.   Remember running home from school and watching it on HBO.... it was such a funny movie and literally just looked it up on amazon and there it is... it's been added to my cart.   It's sad to see all these iconic individuals who have left such imprints on me pass away.  Obviously, the people I watched on tv and film, and these musicians I've listened to, some are much older than me and I'm well aware of the whole life nature and people grow old and eventually leave this world.  But it's not something I thought about as a fan...  
    I've decided to post some clips from the show and from the film... R.I.P. Peter Falk....your legacy lives on... thank you!!




    No comments: