Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 6, 2009

    New Weekend - New Movies.....

    Besides the many films I want to see currently - this weekend there are a few that I would like to see:

    Push - Chris Evans, Djimon Hounsou, Dakota Fanning, Camilla Belle
    The first time I saw the trailer - I thought of X-Men to be honest with you. Don't get me wrong, I think the movie looks good and I believe it will definitely entertain an audience, but I don't think its something new. But I would like to see it and hopefully, I can say I was completely wrong and although the trailer looked like a X-Men copy the actual movie is completely different!

    He's Just Not That Into You - Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Connelly, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Aniston and list goes on and on….
    Do you need more reason than the huge, huge cast. It actually looks like a real fun movie and I'm hoping to watch this with a few of my girlfriends! Make it a ladies night!

    Oh, let's not forget the other films that will be competing this weekend for the #1 spot -- The Pink Panther 2 with the great Steve Martin and Coraline with Dakota Fanning and Teri Hatcher and oh let's not forget Fanboys, co-produced by the respected actor Mr. Kevin Spacey.

    Also, when you get a minute - please check out this trailer for a new romantic comedy coming this May with Matthew McConaughey and Jennifer Garner (Ghosts of Girlfriends Past)
    http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809994768/info

    ***don't forget to set your tivo Friday Night Lights airing a new episode tonight!

    No comments: