Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 5, 2011

    Biffy Clyro....new discovery!

    Biffy Clyro is a a Scottish rock band that I just recently heard and fell in total love with one of their singles, 'Many of Horror'.  The first time I heard this song it was on the radio and they were going acoustic NY's RXP 101.9 radio station (www.rxp1019.com).  I've heard other songs since then and am still researching them and getting to know all about them, but couldn't delay in sharing this great song with you all!   They are going to open some shows for the Foo Fighters tour.  This single is actually from their last album which was released back in 2009 and was a huge hit in the UK. I highly recommend you sit back and listen to the music and the words.

    The first video I posted is the official video for this song... and then I've gone ahead and posted an acoustic version (not the one I had heard, but pretty good). I've also posted a few acoustic version of other songs called, 'Mountain', 'God & Satan'

    Beginning lyrics to 'Many of Horror' - the lyrics are really good and with his voice, just fits so good. love me some hurt rock n roll.

    You say "I love you, boy"
    I know you lie
    I trust you all the same
    I don't know why

    'Cause when my back is turned
    My bruises shine
    Our broken fairytale
    So hard to hide

    I still believe it's you and me 'til the end of time

    When we collide we come together
    If we don't we'll always be apart
    I'll take a bruise; I know you're worth it
    When you hit me hit me hard









    This following live version of a song called, 'Machines' is off an earlier album, 'Puzzle' (released in 2007).

    No comments: