Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 17, 2011

    Here Comes the King Movies + TV: GQ.com

    Alexander Skarsgard plays my favorite character (Eric) on HBO's True Blood.  Besides his obvious attractive looks... something in the eyes.  Even on the show, the character Eric showed up as a villain but after a while, something in the eyes, you as a viewer started to feel compassion towards his character.   Basically it just shows how good of an actor Alexander is.  The new season starts in June... I've already posted the trailer, can't wait for another season of the show, what happens next to the character and see the great things coming up for Alexander Skarsgard!


    I've posted the link to read the full interview that GQ did (www.gq.com) and don't forget to check out the slideshow (I, of course went ahead and posted some of my favorites from the slideshow).

    No comments: