Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 17, 2009

    Britney, Britney, Britney...

    This was my first Britney Spears concert and I have to admit she definitely has star quality…I’ve seen several of her TV performances pre-Onyx tour and she looked so great and energetic. I have to admit this did not seem like the girl I used to see on TV, but definitely has something about her…just her presence is very overwhelming. She was dancing and constantly moving around to make sure the entire stadium got to see her performance, but she did not interact very often (spoke on two occasions). The video clips that played as she had another custom change was awesome, especially the Marilyn Manson's’ Sweet Dreams version and of course the intro with the famous gossip blogger Perez Hilton. Another cool part of the show was she sang Breathe on Me and Touch of my Hand. She kept going with her well choreographed performances to several hits, such as Slave 4 U, Boys, Baby...Hit Me One More Time, Toxic and her latest single, If You Seek Amy, and her encore was Womanizer.

    I’ve always felt kind of bad for her – I mean she was so young when she got all this attention and money and fame – who do you trust at that point? I’m not sure whether it wasn’t enough family backbone or it was one of those who looked very in control and was losing control the bigger she got and I’m hoping she makes a full recovery soon.

    I’m happy I went and I did enjoy myself…she definitely still has that star quality. Honestly, the show is what it is due to her...she has all the magic in the world, and obviously this tour is supposed to show the world that she is strong and fighting to show she is going to stick around and honestly, she has every chance if she is determined to be a long lasting figure in the entertainment world!