Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 10, 2009

    Kelly Clarkson - All I Ever Wanted - GOT IT, LOVE IT, now it's your turn...Go Buy It TODAY!

    Kelly Clarkson has done it again! I've heard her album about four times now and I am completely happy that I got a copy of this album before it was released (which is today). Her sound has always been so fun to listen to [on the past two albums (Breakaway & My December) for me anyway] and i think she has such a good soulful voice (i.e., Love Actually Soundtrack - The Trouble With Love Is). On this album, there are 14 great songs..and probably 12 hit singles - which means she can do no wrong.

    the songs, one after the other - as your hearing the songs, you either want to bat your head back and forth, or punching your fist in the air, or you want to do your little crazy dance. and then there are songs that you want to cry to... it's seriously that good.

    I know she had a rough third album with the release of My December but for some reason she got alot of negative feedback. On this album she definitely stuck away from the really dark songs - even the sad songs have a more slow upbeat in the background but the majority of this album is just more playful and fun, and there is a hint of her love of rock.

    Besides the first hit single, My Life Would Suck without You, Don't Let me Stop you...the intro reminded me of an avril lavigne song. Already Gone also reminds me of someone but I can't put my finger on it - but still a great touching song and Save You, another sad (but good) song, oh yeah two more, If No One will Listen and Cry. And then she tries to do the angry rock with Whyyouwannabringmedown and slightly on Long Shot.

    You can definitely tell she wanted to recreate what she did with Since You've Been Gone hit single.


    Top Songs: All I Ever Wanted, If I can't Have you (fun, fun song), I Want you (reminiscent of oldie songs), Ready and I Do Not Hook Up.