Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 10, 2009

    Pink - Funhouse..... I own it, but if you don't..GO GET IT!

    I just wanted to remind you guys to purchase Pink's last album that she released at the end of last year, which I totally LOVE! The name of the album is kind of deceptive..this album is no funhouse but in a good way. When I first read that her new album was going to be called Funhouse - thought it would be a more fun upbeat album, following the lead of the first single, So What but that is not the case. However, the songs are totally catchy and her killer voice totally rocks at every song.

    A few of my favorite songs off this album are:
    Ave Maria A, Please don't leave me, Could've Had Everything and Funhouse.

    so run out to the closest music store and purchase the CD!!