Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 16, 2012

    2012 The Met Gala...

    I have to admit this years NY's Met Gala had the least favorite dresses... and not real one show stopper... which is disappointing.  I look forward every year to see what the 'stars' are going to wear; what color their gowns are going to be and who will be the best dressed.  This year I would have to say my favorite was Emma Roberts, Solange Knowles, Ashley Greene and Diane Agron.   I included all the gowns I thought had something... and the last two Olsen and Zoe - had something about it.  Too much?  Too risky?  What did you think?  Who was your best dressed?







     

     

     








































     thank you to all those who shared pics, especially www.justjared.com

    No comments: