Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 16, 2012

    NBC's Fall New TV Show trailers...

    New TV shows for NBC that I thought looked interested...

    The RevolutionBilly Burke and J.J. Abrams running this show - I'm in and it looks intense.         

    Go OnMatthew Perry… he alone is reason enough to give any TV show a try.
     
    The New NormalJustin Bartha and yes, Ellen Barkin!
     
    Guys with KidsJesse Bradford, Anthony Anderson and Jimmy Fallon as Executive Producer - I'll give it a shot.

    Chicago Fire -  Taylor Kinney and so many other; plus Dick Wolf as Executive Producer.

    1600 Penn - Bill Pullman... oh yeah, Jenna Elfman; do I need say more?

    Save Me - Curious to see this...

    Infamous - Meagan Good and a few others you might know.  Love a good mystery! 

    No comments: