Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 10, 2012

    Norah Jones.... new album!


    I heard the first single, ‘Happy Pills’ and then saw the music video shortly after and I was hooked.  Norah Jones has a very cool, soothing and enchanting voice – and I have appreciated her voice and like her sound.  And obviously, everyone who knows about music and follows it, knows about Norah Jones and her amazing sound.   I also really enjoyed the Dolly Parton ‘Jolene’ cover at the 2011 Grammy’s with Keith Urban and John Mayer – would love to hear the whole song with those three singing it.  Sounded real, real good!  And hello, love the cover art for the cd!
    For some reason, this album, Little Broken Hearts is sounding very different compared to her previous albums – something about it, I’m really enjoying.   Heartbreak is a familiar emotion for most people and when you hear songs that take you to which love hurt you in that matter or another song reminds you of another disappointment – it’s touches something familiar in you and good or bad; music has always helped me.  Basically, I heard the album, downloaded it and am very happy with it.   
     
    This video looked different, loved the color schemes - visually really liked this video.    
     

    No comments: