Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 19, 2011

    2011 Emmys...

    Let me start by saying how wonderful was it to see the great Kyle Chandler win FINALLY for his outstanding performance of Coach Taylor on one of the best shows I have ever watched (religiously) Friday Night Lights.  And thats one of two that FNL won... Jason Katims won for best writing for the last episode... which was well deserved - such a wonderful show!!!   I was so happy and felt he was so shocked as he was probably not the only one, but regardless, he did deserve it.  Shoot, he should have been nominated every year for his performance.   His performance and character was inspiring!

    The rest of the show was pretty good... was very happy for Modern Family, although - I love Ty Burrell, part of me wishes Ed O'Neil won for best supporting actor.   Nonetheless, I am happy.  I was pretty okay with all the winner in every category.  I did love the whole best actress for comedy... Melissa McCarthy is hilarious, but again, part of me wishes Martha Plimpton won.   But its all good - its all fun and games at the end of the night.

    Now for the real important stuff, fashion... best dressed.  The color of the night was red, everywhere we turned there was someone wearing a shade of red... Connie Britton, Nina Dobrev, Kerry Washington, Martha Plimpton and emmy winner Kate Winslet.  Check out my all my favorites below...


     




     
     
     
     

    No comments: