Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 1, 2011

    The Gaslight Anthem "Bring It On"

    I've been meaning to post this video for a few months now... so I apologize for the delay. NJ's very own The Gaslight Anthem. Latest video and I just read that they in the studio already recording for a new record. Also, the awesome Brian Fallon is also promoting his new side project, The Horrible Crowes, which the first album, Elsie, will be released next Tuesday, September 6, 2011, so go check that out. I'll share any information I get or hear about the next album from Gaslight Anthem but until then check this out and go back and hear your favorites by this band. And rediscover why you enjoy their albums and songs and you just might discover that some songs that were your favorite are no longer but found another favorite instead. Or maybe you'll just think they are all your favorites.. like I've always like 'We Did When We Were Young', but heard it this morning again and for some reason totally in love with this song right now and Brian's voice, so wonderfully melancholy. See go back and listen to the albums over and over...

    No comments: