Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 7, 2011

    Marcus Foster -- 'I was Broken' Official Music Video ft. Kristen Stewart

    Okay so I was curious to see this video because this is the first video Kristen Stewart was in but as soon as I heard the song, I knew.  I had heard but it was a different singer, it was Robert Pattinson singing this exact song.  After a few minutes, it all came back to me, I believe I posted this song when the first Twilight was released a few years ago.   When Pattinson performed it he did say the lyrics were by Marcus Foster.  Well, this song will be released on Fosters new album, released on September 19th.

    The official video is honest, simple and both Stewart and Foster have a great face of sadness, loss and lost in terms of where to begin now.   Love videos that can be so emotional without trying too hard.   All bias aside for being a fan of Stewart and Pattinson, it is just a real poetic song and the video really works well with the lyrics and sound.  I also decided to post the audio of Robert Pattinson singing this live a few years back.  What do you think?


    No comments: