Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 14, 2011

    Leonardo DiCaprio - GQ Cover

    Oh Oh Oh... this has to be one of many magazines I will own with Leonardo DiCaprio on the cover! This guy is one of my top actors and I've followed him since I was a young girl, not even in my teens, watching him on TV's Growing Pains, and my lord, he keeps getting better and better! He is up there with Johnny Depp, Robert Downey Jr. and a couple of others - they can do no harm. Don't get me wrong, no one is perfect, but I have a great respect for them as actors and these men are adorable in their own way. Back to DiCaprio besides being a phenomenal actor (www.imdb.com), he is also a producer and environmentalist, which he takes very seriously and in the article, www.GQ.com had done, he mentions how politics concentrates on the wrong items. When you go through the slideshow (link below), read the experts from the article and don't forget to purchase the magazine!
    The Leo Tapes Movies + TV: GQ.com

    In the next two months he will be promoting, J. Edgar, directed by legendary Clint Eastwood, which I can not wait to see!   I'm hoping DiCaprio gets nominated and wins, especially an Oscar.  After all these years of constant outstanding, brilliant performances, he needs to receive one for Outstanding Lead Actor, like yesterday.  DiCaprio is currently filming The Great Gasby, which reunites him with his Romeo & Juliet director, Baz Luhrmann and co-stars are his longtime friend, Tobey Maguire, Carey Mulligan, Joel Edgerton, Isla Fisher and Gemma Ward.  I can't wait for this film either, well who am I kidding - I am always anticipating his films, just because he always nails every role.  

    No comments: