Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 22, 2011

    The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - Official Trailer 2 (2011)

    So a new trailer has been released for the upcoming film, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I've probably said this on another post or via twitter, but this movie seems eerily cool, dark and twisted - which seems like a fun movie to watch, to keep you on your toes. The cast is great, Daniel Craig, Stellan Skarsgard, Christopher Plummer, Robin Wright, Joely Richardson and Rooney Mara. Of course, the brilliant David Fincher had such a wonderful experience with the super cool, smart, bad ass Trent Reznor as he did the music score/soundtrack for one of the best films of 2010, in my opinion, The Social Network, he asked Reznor to work on this films' score and the great Karen O from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs also joined. The song you hear in the trailer is the sampling of the iconic, legendary Led Zepplelin's 'Immigrant Song' mixed and updated to Reznor's liking with Karen O's amazing voice and it totally fits the eerie feel of the teaser and full trailer. I've been thinking about reading the book prior to watching this on the big screen, but I'll have to think about this -- do I want to know the ending now or when I'm watching the film on the edge of my seat...decisions, decisions. What do you think of the new trailer??
    Teaser trailer released a few months back...

    No comments: