Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 1, 2011

    Blue October - 2 NEW Songs...

    You all should know that I'm a HUGE fan of Blue October... for many reasons, but one being the words are so well written, Justin (lead singer) knows how to pour his heart and soul into every song and he has a GREAT voice... and the band has great music to back up these powerful words. Lyrically Justin is one of my favorite writers - HANDS DOWN. They are releasing a new album next month, Any Man in America, and here are the first two songs so far... I believe they are both available to purchase, so get on that ASAP. First one, 'The Feel Again (Stay)' is intense and its a very personal one to Justin (they are all usually very personal). The second video I posted is the first song I heard on NY's RXP 101.9 and it's called 'The Chills'.


    No comments: