Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 17, 2011

    Taking Back Sunday - Faith (When I Let You Down)

    I've heard about this band for a few years now, but this song is the first one that really got me and the video is pretty funny... I wasn't able to post the video, just the audio, but I did add the link to the actual video.. so check that out. The words are pretty good too... well, I like them anyway.

    You could lose your faith in music
    Or lose your faith in friends
    You could lose your faith in freedom
    Feel trapped in your own skin
     But I'll be right there beside you  (I'll be right there beside you)  When the walls are cavin' in  (I swear oh I'm not going anywhere) 
    http://batlyrics.com/faith_(when_i_let_you_down)-lyrics-taking_back_sunday.html?amp

    No comments: