Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 19, 2011

    TONIGHT (7/19) -- 30 Seconds to Mars Unplugged (MTV)

    I think you are all aware that I am a total MTV girl, although, I'm not a huge fan of all the recent extra shows they have on now, miss the old days/shows (real world NY, San Francisco -- they were so raw compared to the real worlds now or the Jersey shore, etc.).   However, MTV Unplugged was a genius idea... some wonderful performances in the past, including my favorite and probably the most legendary performance, Nirvana, to other great performances (that I can remember) The Cranberries, Hole, (iconic) The Cure, Pearl Jam, Lenny Kravitz, LL Cool J, Alice In Chains, Maxwell, and to recent performances by Vampire Weekend, B.O.B, Silversun Pickups and Lykke Li.  And tonight on http://www.mtv.com/, we get to see the very cool band, 30 Seconds to Mars.   Here is a little glimpse of a cover they performed... http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/672914/where-the-streets-have-no-name-mtv-unplugged.jhtml
    Can't wait... hope you tune in to watch and spread the love for 30 Seconds to Mars.

    No comments: