Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 19, 2011

    "Back" Dave Patten Official Music Video [HD]

    wow... just saw this video and the words totally caught me and I had to hunt this video and share it. I am constantly thinking and reflecting on life - good and bad. I have no clue if things really do happen for a reason or you really are supposed to learn from your mistakes, I would like to believe that I, that we all do. I also like the humor at the last verse when he sings, 'Winner' haha - funny. I've also posted the first verse of this song.. hope you enjoy it as well.
    I want to go back to the old days, back to better times I want to relive the beauty that ran out of my life Back to the old me, back as far as I'd like I wouldn't change it I just want to experience it twice

    No comments: